Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bloom's Taxonomy ?- Evaluation

6. How would you feel if a friend pressured you into robery...?



If a friend tried pressuring me into robbing someone, I probably wouldn't fall for it. I am a strong a person and I don't usually do what other people say. I do what I want, when I want, no hesitation.While a friend was pressuring me, I would feel betrayed. Betrayed because after I said no then that should be the end of the story. My real friend would understand that and not want to push me into anything I wouldn't want to do. I would also feel set up because what if we get caught? That's like my friend is telling me to do wrong, telling me to get locked up.Your real friends want the best for you and they want you to succeed in life. It doesn't matter if they have nothing ahead of you then they wouldn't drag you down with them. I would reevaluate who were my friends and how much I mean to them.Obviously, Gus wasn't Bigger's great friend if he was so mad when Bigger wouldn't take the fall with him. Yes, a friends suppposed to back you up in what you do but not when it would mess up both of your futures. Bigger and Gus would be just another statistic.

No comments: